Senior Living & Memory Care
Open House with Snacks & Beverages! July 29-31, 1-4pm
Brand New Amenities
Talamore rests in the heart of Sun Prairie. This active setting makes visiting convenient for friends and family and provides many opportunities to share a meal or shop in the surrounding neighborhood.
- HuHot Mongolian 1 min / 0.2 mi
- Prairie Lakes Shops 3 min / 1.0 mi
- Costco 5 min / 1.2 mi
- Token Creek Park 5 min / 2.7 mi
AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
Amenities & Activities
With plenty of luxurious gathering spaces, our community is welcoming for residents, families, and friends. We also provide social programming to help residents form new and lasting friendships.
- Library card games & puzzles
- Scheduled outings
- Bingo nights
- Backyard barbeques
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Have specific questions or concerns? Every situation is unique and we’re happy to provide all the information you need to make a wise decision.
GET A FREE INFO PACKET
Want to learn more about what Talamore has to offer? Download our free informational packet for more details about our senior living opportunities.
We design units to be beautiful, easy to live in, and full of features for you or your loved one that include the following:
- Variety of floorplans, many include balconies
- 9′ ceilings and large windows for natural light
- Quartz countertops & soft-close drawers
- All new stainless steel appliances
- Satellite TV and WiFi Internet included
In-House Professional Chef
We provide the healthiest food choices possible, and cater to an array of dietary requests to ensure our residents are happy and healthy. We also offer an ongoing calendar of fun dining experiences!
- Fresh from scratch meals
- Specialty diet offerings
- Nutrition education seminars
- Chef-led cooking demonstrations
- Anniversary, birthday, and holiday celebrations
IN THE NEWS
Things to keep in mind when considering senior living:
Watch the whole video here:
Many senior citizens put off a move to a senior living community during the pandemic. “They were worried about their physical and mental well-being. But isolation and not being able to see their loved ones is a major concern for seniors now,” explained MaryLouise Wallace, Executive Director of Talamore Sun Prairie.
On Wake Up Wisconsin Tuesday, Wallace said there are benefits to moving to a senior living community, including social activities and life enrichment opportunities. She shared some suggestions for people to keep in mind when considering communities:
- Look for a place that makes you feel at home and gives you a sense of peace.
- Talk to people who live at the facility to see how they like it there.
- Ask the staff questions to make sure they can provide the type of care you or a loved one requires.
Independent, Assisted, & Memory Care
The Talamore Team is committed to providing exceptional care. Residents sense the compassion in the hearts of staff who find value in serving others. Families feel comforted knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
“The staff was excellent, professional and responsive. Any question was quickly addressed. Many of my wife’s needs were already anticipated.”